Moon flask, bone china, depicting a goat
- Object Number: 2002.C.470
- Simple Name: flask
- Full Name: moon flask
- Production Person: Goode, William S. (artist)
- Production Place: Stoke-upon-Trent
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Organisation: Mintons (factory)
- Summary: Moon flask, bone china, depicting a goat. Signed by William James Goode, etched and gilded with a goat in a rocky landscape, gold line border, rim and feet.
- Terms:18th & 19th Century Staffordshire
- Credit: Purchased with aid from the Heritage Lottery Fund, the Friends of The Potteries Museums & Art Gallery and a private donation. Ex-Minton Museum Collection.
- Additional Notes: Goode was the owner of London retailers Thos. Goode & Son and patented this technique of decoration in 1867.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery