Teapot with sprigged decoration, reconstructed
- Object Number: STKMG: LH.Arch.1984.K2.2
- Simple Name: Teapot
- Production Place: Fenton
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Period:
- Production Organisation: William Greatbatch (factory)
- Summary: Teapot with sprigged decoration, reconstructed. Red stoneware.
- Terms:18th & 19th Century Staffordshire
- Additional Notes: From phase II of the Greatbatch pottery site, Fenton, excavated 1979 to 1981.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery