View The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery – Car Parks in a larger map
By Public Transport
The nearest railway station is Stoke-on-Trent. From the station the museum is a 25-30 minute walk or a 5 minute taxi ride away.
Most buses from Stoke-on-Trent railway station pass The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery.
For current bus timetables please call 08456 020 121 or visit First Group’s Staffordshire & South Cheshire webpages.
Follow signs for City Centre or Cultural Quarter from the A500.
The Museum has no on-site parking. However there are many car parks within a short walking distance of the museum, as well as parking meters on Warner Street. You can view these car park locations on the Google map above or alternatively enter the following postcodes into your satellite navigation system.
- Clementsons Mill – ST1 4AA
- Hinde Street – ST1 3TD & ST1 3BN
- Hope Street – ST1 5QY
- Upper Huntbach Street – ST1 2BX
- Lower Huntbach Street – ST1 2AB
- John Street Multistorey – ST1 3BP
- Meigh Street Multistorey – ST1 3AU
- Meigh Street Surface – ST1 2BL
- Pall Mall – ST1 1HP
- St. Anne Street – ST1 2NU
The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery is conveniently located on National Cycle Network 5 (NCN 5) and cycle parking is located either side of the main entrance to the museum.
The Museum is located in the City Centre’s Cultural Quarter and can be reached from:
- Stoke-on-Trent railway station in approximately 25-30 minutes
- Hanley bus station in approximately 5 minutes
- Hanley City Centre in approximately 5 minutes