Earthenware figure of a seated man
- Object Number: 1973.P.20
- Simple Name: figure
- Full Name: male figure
- Production Person: Cliff, Clarice (maker)
- Production Place: Burslem
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Period:
- Production Organisation: Burslem School of Art (school)
- Summary: Earthenware figure of a seated man. The man is sitted cross-legged, wearing a turban and loin cloth. Figure is looking up and sticking out tongue. Decorated with hand painted details.
- Terms:20th century design
- Credit: gift of Miss A. Makeig-Jones
- Additional Notes: This figure was made by Clarice Cliffe at the Burslem School of Art in 1924, whilst working at A. J. Wilkinson, Burslem.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery