Earthenware figure of an antelope
- Object Number: 1987.P.901
- Simple Name: figure
- Full Name: antelope figure
- Production Person: Skeaping, J. (designer)
- Production Place: Etruria
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Organisation: Josiah Wedgwood and Sons (factory)
- Summary: Earthenware figure of an antelope. Seated with legs tucked under, facing left. Decorated with a matt glaze. Stylised moulding on oblong plinth.
- Terms:20th century design
- Credit: gift of Mrs M. Laird
- Additional Notes: Skeaping was commissioned to model a series of animals figures in 1926. Ten of the fourteen figure designs went into production at the of end 1927.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery