Tiny stoneware teapot
- Object Number: 1988.P.185
- Simple Name: teapot
- Production Place: Stoke-on-Trent
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Creation, production or manufacture details: thrown
- Production Period:
- Summary: Tiny stoneware teapot. From a child?s tea set.
- Terms:101 Ceramic Highlights
- Terms:18th & 19th Century Staffordshire
- Credit: Given by Mrs B. E. Adams in memory of Reginald Hagger
- Additional Notes: Part of a child?s tea set, demonstrates the skill of the thrower and turner in producing a perfect miniature of a full-sized piece.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery