Earthenware coffee pot and cover
- Object Number: 1991.P.13.1.1
- Simple Name: coffee pot
- Full Name: coffee pot and cover
- Production Person: Williams-Ellis, Susan (designer)
- Production Place: Stoke-upon-Trent
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Organisation: Portmeirion Potteries Ltd (factory)
- Summary: Earthenware coffee pot and cover. Decorated with over-glaze printed all over pattern in rust, ochre and emerald on a black background of dome-topped buildings and fireworks. Cover with an all-over black semi-matt glaze. Also produced in a blue and green colourway. 'Magic City' pattern on 'Serif' shape.
- Terms:20th century design
- Additional Notes: The Magic City pattern was also produced in a blue and green colourway.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery