Earthenware plate with flowers and leaf motifs
- Object Number: 1992.C.276.6
- Simple Name: plate
- Full Name:
- Production Person: Arnold, T. (shape designer)
- Production Person: Rogers, A. (shape designer)
- Production Person: Trigger, F. (shape designer)
- Production Place: Hanley
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Organisation: J and G Meakin Ltd (factory)
- Summary: Earthenware plate with flowers and leaf motifs. Decorated with off-white matt glaze and green over glaze printed motifs. 'Tulip Time' pattern on the 'Studio II' shape.
- Terms:20th century design
- Credit: gift of Mrs K. Niblett
- Additional Notes: This is testing whether or line breaks work when put into Mode's commentaries.The big question is, will this work on the website?Here's hoping it will.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery