Majolica stick stand in the form of a stork
- Object Number: 2002.C.453
- Simple Name: stick stand
- Production Place: Stoke-upon-Trent
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Organisation: Mintons (factory)
- Summary: Majolica stick stand in the form of a stork. Earthenware, majolica, shape no.1916. Modelled by John Henk, a stork balancing on one leg, a frog under its foot and a coiled snake in its beak, raised on a rocky outcrop with water-lilies.
- Credit: Purchased with aid from the Heritage Lottery Fund, the Friends of The Potteries Museums & Art Gallery and a private donation. Ex-Minton Museum Collection.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery