Lustred armorial dish, possibly Di Bate family
- Object Number: STKMG:1933.P.98
- Simple Name: dish
- Full Name: armorial dish
- Production Place: Sesto Fiorentino
- Production Place: Italy
- Production Period:
- Production Organisation: Ginori ()
- Summary: Lustred armorial dish, possibly Di Bate family. Arms on 'testa di cavallo' shield, azure a tower argent debruised by a bend gules. Possibly the Di Bate (or Di Dato) family of Florence.
- Additional Notes: This dish imitates (but does not directly copy) an authentic Gubbio lustred service, one piece of which is dated 1521, eight or nine pieces of which are known. This piece could be a copy of a piece once in the Pasolini collection.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery