Stoneware grey pot with cover - Sawankhalok ware
- Object Number: STKMG:1948.P.91
- Simple Name: pot
- Full Name: pot and cover
- Production Place: Thailand
- Production Period:
- Summary: Stoneware grey pot with cover - Sawankhalok ware. Raised knop on cover and iron pigment lotus petal design. The body has a fine band of foliage scroll in iron pigment.
- Terms:East Asian
- Additional Notes: Sawankhalok wares are amongst the best known of all traditional Thai ceramics. They tend to be finely made and ceramics based on these styles are still made and widely exported.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery