Pearlware figure of Sir Isaac Newton
- Object Number: STKMG:1949.P.286
- Simple Name: figure
- Production Place: Burslem
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Organisation: Wood and Caldwell (attributed factory)
- Summary: Pearlware figure of Sir Isaac Newton. Over-glaze enamel painted.
- Format: Sir Isaac Newton
- Terms:overglaze painted
- Additional Notes: Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727) was an English mathematician and physicist, who also invented the cat flap.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery