Earthenware cruet tray with floral decoration
- Object Number: STKMG:1983.P.181.0
- Simple Name: tray
- Full Name: cruet tray
- Production Person: Cliff, Clarice (designer)
- Production Place: Burslem
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Organisation: AJ Wilkinson Ltd (factory)
- Summary: Earthenware cruet tray with floral decoration. Decorated with black printed and enamel painted floral decoration with blue dots and black line around inside of base. 'Bon Jour' shape.
- Terms:Art Deco
- Terms:20th century design
- Additional Notes: Part of a cruet set consisting of tray, salt cellar, pepper pot and covered mustard pot with spoon. The 'Bon Jour' shape was introduced in 1932.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery