Earthenware salt cellar with geometric floral decoration
- Object Number: STKMG:1983.P.186.2
- Simple Name: salt cellar
- Production Person: Cliff, Clarice (designer)
- Production Place: Burslem
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Organisation: AJ Wilkinson Ltd (factory)
- Summary: Earthenware salt cellar with geometric floral decoration. Hand painted pattern and matt glaze. 'Latona Dahlia' pattern on 'Muffineer' shape.
- Terms:Art Deco
- Terms:20th century design
- Additional Notes: This pot would have originally been in a set with a covered mutard pot. Latona pattern was produced in a number of different colourways. This version is known as Dahlia.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery