Majolica vase, known as "Bacchus vase"
- Object Number: STKMG:2002.C.451
- Simple Name: vase
- Production Place: Stoke-upon-Trent
- Production Place: Staffordshire
- Production Place: England
- Production Organisation: Mintons (factory)
- Summary: Majolica vase, known as "Bacchus vase". earthenware, moulded and applied around the shoulder with three satyr masks alternating with boldly modelled and colourful fruit sprays connected together by pendant rope swags picked out in ochre against a deep blue ground, the lower section and foot moulded with classical ornament.
- Terms:18th & 19th Century Staffordshire
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery