One Ottonian gold brooch
- Object Number: STKMG:2003.LH.3
- Simple: brooch
- Production Place: Germany
- Production Period:
- Summary: One Ottonian gold brooch. Inlaid with crystal and semi-precious stones. Originally cruciform (cross-shaped) but broken and distorted from plough damage. Made in early-medieval Germany and found near Tutbury in 2001.
- Credit: Purchased with the support of the V&A Purchase Grant Fund, National Art Collections Fund, & The Friends of The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery