- Object Number: STKMG:2010.LH.10.705
- Simple Name: unrecorded finds
- Terms:Early Medieval
- Terms:Staffordshire Hoard
- Additional Notes: Part of The Staffordshire Hoard - the largest hoard of Anglo-Saxon gold and silver ever discovered. The discovery was made in 2009 and mainly consists of fragments and fittings from high status warrior equipment. Many of these precious fittings were damaged when they were ripped and torn from swords, armour, and other gear. The Hoard was probably buried between 650-675AD. The collection is jointly owned by The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery and Birmingham Museums Trust. Purchased with support from the Art Fund and public appeal.
- Contact: Potteries Museum and Art Gallery